NOW I know why you looked like bramble tail!
Cuz im him XD
... my god... I'm just hearing about whats going on in England... I'm so sorry...
He He He I moved from england like a month ago =D Im now living in the lone star state =D
I know but it is your own home country... Any way, I just drew a picture of myself and looked at it a couple hours later. I was like whose the jerk in the picture... Oh, wait, oh... *oh*... OH.
Eh I do care about England but its never good to live in the past...Now in Texas its my chance to start over have a new life..
Yeah... But the picture thing is true lol I'm such an a- uh, Afloople.
Maybe I'll post the Rainbow bunneh pic XD Piper just walked up to me one day: Can you draw me a rainbow bunneh? me: Er...OK!
Lol But the picture of the fox was me of one of my old animals... It was that one
NOW I know why you looked like bramble tail!
ReplyDeleteCuz im him XD
ReplyDelete... my god... I'm just hearing about whats going on in England... I'm so sorry...
ReplyDeleteHe He He I moved from england like a month ago =D Im now living in the lone star state =D
ReplyDeleteI know but it is your own home country... Any way, I just drew a picture of myself and looked at it a couple hours later. I was like whose the jerk in the picture... Oh, wait, oh... *oh*... OH.
ReplyDeleteEh I do care about England but its never good to live in the past...Now in Texas its my chance to start over have a new life..
ReplyDeleteYeah... But the picture thing is true lol I'm such an a- uh, Afloople.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll post the Rainbow bunneh pic XD Piper just walked up to me one day: Can you draw me a rainbow bunneh? me: Er...OK!
ReplyDeleteLol But the picture of the fox was me of one of my old animals... It was that one
ReplyDelete