This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Man why don't you ever talk to me any more? Your just being a jerk now. Just because I'm not your friend doesn't mean I don't expect an answer.
You have been cussing on here when kids probaly view this site daily or somethin. So im forced to delete them
Finally you answered me -_- I only swear because unlike you I don't have a lot of people viewing my site because I help you but you don't really help me -_-
I view your site like 5 times a day -.-' besides views dont matter
Yeah I continue to tell my " Supportive " Brother that I only want to give tips but he harasses me all dang day long -_-
Piper could help you with the bro prob XD
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMan why don't you ever talk to me any more? Your just being a jerk now. Just because I'm not your friend doesn't mean I don't expect an answer.
ReplyDeleteYou have been cussing on here when kids probaly view this site daily or somethin. So im forced to delete them
ReplyDeleteFinally you answered me -_- I only swear because unlike you I don't have a lot of people viewing my site because I help you but you don't really help me -_-
ReplyDeleteI view your site like 5 times a day -.-' besides views dont matter
ReplyDeleteYeah I continue to tell my " Supportive " Brother that I only want to give tips but he harasses me all dang day long -_-
ReplyDeletePiper could help you with the bro prob XD
ReplyDelete