XD Anime Smileym

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My AJ family and buddehs

 Hey Jammers! I wanted to tell yall about me pals and family. Well
my family I have (im doing it by usernames) is my bro
Imthehottest, and my sis,Tiger029, and my wife Grapeoats11 And last but not least NemisisZERO my daughter!
All my family is some fun peeps so i suggest adding them :D
My buddehs are Saratopia, Koltira, Amber229, Bluest, Gepdog, Amp45, Caly
Zoeyfish468 (to her im known as SAMBOND! lol)
leaygillett123, and heart06! add everyone on here! there the
nicest jammers i think ive ever met :D

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, do you still use blogspot sam? I need to ask you something important about zoeyfish468. Please don't ask, just email me at mkinney336@gmail.com and I'll explain

      Delete
    2. Hi, do you still use blogspot sam? I need to ask you something important about zoeyfish468. Please don't ask, just email me at mkinney336@gmail.com and I'll explain

      Delete